Special Projects Manager
Lines of Authority
This position is supervised by the Chief Executive Officer.
The Special Projects Manager is responsible for special projects as assigned which may include but are not limited to process development, marketing, fund raisers, employee special events and various projects which may involve any area of the ChangePoint business.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Adhere to personnel policy and comply with agency requirements for ethical and professional behavior.
2. This position requires positive and active support of the company, the customer and the co-worker.
3. May be required to participate in quality management and quality improvement activities.
4. Promotes quality and safety to help maintain a safe and pleasant work environment, follows safety regulations, and actively contributes towards a safe workplace.
5. Must keep all credentials such as Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card, medical license, etc. up to date and current.
6. Must be compliant with all training requirements.
7. Must comply with all other ChangePoint policies and procedures.
8. Responsible for community outreach to schools, Chamber of Commerce, City Council and other agencies as needed.
9. Responsible for all aspects of special project management, including but not limited to, planning, development, budgeting, training, oversight & reporting when assigned to a special project.
10. Must advise the CEO of issues as needed.
11. Acts as a part of the management team and is held to a high standard of professionalism in all areas.
12. Responsible for participating in and coordinating special employee events such as the annual picnic and retreat.
13. Responsible for participating in and coordinating fund raising events as needed.
14. Responsible for marketing duties.
15. Performs other duties as may be required by the CEO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Able to perform physical functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation as necessary.
- Able to communicate using auditory, visual, written tools or use other service aides for the completion of the work.
- Able to visually see a computer screen and various kinds of written documents or use other service aides for the completion of the work.
- Able to correctly use office equipment (e.g. calculator, copier/scanner, PC/Word processor, fax) and troubleshoot common office equipment problems.
- Able to employ multi-line telephone system.
- Cooled and/or heated office setting
- Will accommodate as appropriate and reasonable.
I understand that State and Federal Laws strictly prohibit unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, or destruction of confidential, sensitive or protected health information. Penalties for violation may include disciplinary action, including termination of employment, and/or criminal or civil action.
I certify that I have read and understand my job description and the above employee confidentiality statement.