Non-Exempt OR Exempt
Lines of Authority
This position is supervised by the Program Director. This position supervises all Ancillary staff assigned to them.
The Outpatient Office Manager's purpose is to organize, direct and supervise all functions associated with the operations of the front office of the ChangePoint Integrated Health.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to personnel policy and complies with agency requirements for ethical and professional behavior.
2. Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing system.
3. Monitors that incoming calls and messages are handled promptly and professionally.
4. Monitors that all correspondence moves through the business office efficiently and effectively; informs the Director of any problems, ensures smooth communication between clinics, payers, and the community.
5. Oversees all office supply requests; develops and maintains a system for ordering supplies, repair and maintenance of Company equipment and inventory records.
7. Aggregates legal documents for court processing; obtains, as needed, notarized documents; arranges for timely transport of documents.
8. Generates special reports as directed by the Program Director.
9. Organizes and maintains the clinical records system, including compilation and breakdown of records and forwarding of customer information according to Company policy/procedures.
10. In collaboration with the Program Director and Assistant to the Administrator, monitors preparation for licensing and/or accreditation reviews and record audits.
11. Aggregates and reviews timesheets, credit card receipts, purchase requisitions, store charge receipts, prepares benefit accrual documents, distribute paper checks (if employee is not currently on direct deposit).
12. Oversees and maintains a key distribution system.
13. Participates in quality management and quality improvement activities
Qualifications and Experience
Experience or training in clinical records management, clerical or office duties.
Able to perform physical functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation as necessary.
Able to communicate using auditory, visual, written tools or use other service aides for the completion of the work.
Able to visually see a computer screen and various kinds of written documents or use other service aides for the completion of the work.
Able to work in a setting where there will be patients who are emotionally distressed, in crisis.
Able to correctly use office equipment (e.g. copier, PC/word processor, fax machine)
Able to employ multi?line telephone system.
Cooled and/or heated office setting
Area may be noisy or congested with people on occasion.
Will accommodate as appropriate and reasonable.
I understand that State and Federal Laws strictly prohibit unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, or destruction of confidential, sensitive or protected health information. Penalties for violation may include disciplinary action, including termination of employment, and/or criminal or civil action.