TITLE: Housekeeper/Facilities Specialist
LINES OF AUTHORITY: This position is supervised by the Facilities Manager.
POSITION SUMMARY: Under minimal supervision, performs duties related to janitorial and housekeeping. Complies with ChangePoint Integrated Health, NARBHA, ADHS and other governmental rules and regulations in performing such duties.
1. Adhere to personnel policy and comply with agency requirements for ethical and professional behavior.
2. Provide janitorial/housekeeping services: trash removal, vacuum offices and hallways, and general cleaning duties. Any other janitorial/housekeeping duties as assigned.
3. Maintain inventory of all janitorial/housekeeping supplies.
4. Understand Hazardous Chemical Policies and update Materials Safety Data
Sheets (MSDS) binder. Follow MSDS when working with all chemicals.
5. Enter requests for maintenance as needed.
6. Provide own transportation to commute between locations as assigned.
7. Must participate in quality management and quality improvement activities.
8. This position requires positive and active support of the company, the customer and the co-worker.
9. Promote quality and safety to help maintain a safe and pleasant work environment, follows safety regulations, and actively contributes towards a safe workplace.
10.Perform other duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager.
11.Follow all infection control procedures and universal precautions for Blood borne pathogens in performing duties.
OTHER DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES MAY ALSO INCLUDE:
1. Monitor water temperature logs, emergency lighting system, emergency alarms, fire detection/suppression systems, and ventilation filters.
2. Inspect inventory and maintain non-contracted equipment and medical equipment/devices.
3. Perform snow removal duties including parking lots and sidewalks.
4. Preform other maintenance duties as assigned.
Coordinate work with Facilities Manager and other staff.
Frequent interaction with management and staff.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Current Arizona Driver's License.
Comply with a Drug Free workplace.
Job Restriction Clearance.
Negative TB skin test.
Current Tetanus shot.
Documented cleaning experience.
Fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
Ability to organize and coordinate work to maintain efficient work flow.
Ability to prioritize, handle multiple priorities and make necessary work scheduling changes.
Able to work in crisis-oriented work environment and to effectively employ analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work various hours as needed.
High School Diploma or GED.
Frequent standing, walking, lifting, bending, reaching and squatting.
Ability to lift heavy objects greater than 50 lbs. using appropriate techniques.
Ability to push/pull objects.
Able to hear ordinary conversation and phone communications.
Visual capacity necessary to fulfill responsibilities of job.
Able to operate Company vehicles.
Ability to operate shampoo machine, and other janitorial/maintenance equipment in a safe manner.
Ability to work outdoors as needed.
Will accommodate as appropriate and reasonable.
I understand that State and Federal Laws strictly prohibit unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, or destruction of confidential, sensitive or protected health information. Penalties for violation may include ChangePoint disciplinary action, including termination of employment, and/or criminal or civil action.