CHANGEPOINT INTEGRATED HEALTH
TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE BILLING AND ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST
LINES OF AUTHORITY: This position is supervised by the Administrative Billing Supervisor.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Billing and Enrollment Specialist assists the Billing Team in the system wide Billing and Accounts Receivable procedures and helps coordinate all ChangePoint system wide functions associated with the operations of the customer enrollments, updates, disenrollment, electronic data interface functions and any other requirements of ChangePoint and/or HCIC in the enrollment area.
1. Adhere to personnel policy and comply with agency requirements for ethical
and professional behavior.
2. Assist as needed with scheduled claims runs.
3. Assists with ChangePoint's system wide HCIC enrollments, Non-HCIC
enrollments, crisis enrollments, updates, financial updates, disenrollment as
needed and any other requirements of ChangePoint and/or HCIC.
4. Performs system wide billing and accounts receivable applications for all
sources of payment to include HCIC, County, Insurances and Private
5. Performs as needed backup for running ChangePoint edits for
Enrollments/Disenrollment's submitted through the EDI process.
6. Assist in the development of procedures and provide training to sites
related to the confirmation of eligibility for services, preparation of financial
agreements and inputting of service authorizations of potential TPL/Self Pay
7. Trouble shoot problems and discrepancies in cash applications and billing
8. Assists enrollment/disenrollment personnel in assuring HMS enrollment's
are complete in order to clear EDI.
9. Assist in cleaning up reports as identified need is found. Such as
Demographics, No EOC, and void and replace, denials of payment.
10. This position requires positive and active support of the company, the
customer and the co-worker.
11. Promotes quality and safety to help maintain a safe and pleasant work
environment, follows safety regulations, and actively contributes towards a
12. Participate in quality management and quality improvement activities.
13. Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Frequent interaction with administrative and center wide personnel.
Qualifications And Experience
High school diploma/GED.
Understanding of Pre Packaged Software Program (HMS, etc.) a plus.
Valid Arizona Driver's License.
Comply with a drug free workplace.
Effective time management.
Ability to work forty (40) hours per week.
Fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
Able to prioritize own workload.
Able to effectively employ analytical and problem-solving skills.
Able to type accurately; perform numeric calculations; computer skills.
Phone courtesy and customer service skills.
Sitting for extended periods of time at a desk/computer; less frequently, walking,
lifting and reaching.
Visual capacity necessary to fulfill documentation, responsibilities of job.
Able to hear ordinary conversation and phone communications.
Able to correctly use office equipment (e.g.: calculator, copier, PC/word processor,
fax) and trouble shoot common office equipment problems.
Able to employ multi-line telephone system.
Air conditioned and/or heated office setting.
Will accommodate as appropriate and reasonable.
I understand that State and Federal Laws strictly prohibit unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, or destruction of confidential, sensitive or protected health information. Penalties for violation may include ChangePoint disciplinary action, including termination of employment, and/or criminal or civil action.