CHANGEPOINT INTEGRATED HEALTH
TITLE: ASSISTANT TO THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR
LINES OF AUTHORITY: This position is supervised by the Program Director.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant to the Program Director is responsible for providing assistance to the Program Director and outpatient staff as needed.
1. Adhere to personnel policy and comply with agency requirements for
ethical and professional behavior.
2. Provide administrative assistance for the Program Director, i.e., typing, filing,
correspondence, telephone, etc.
3. Assist the Program Director and other staff as needed.
4. Advise the Program Director of issues and developments as needed.
5. Perform special assignments for the Program Director, (i.e., survey, research, HIPAA, The Joint Commission needs, etc.
6. Receives, analyses and completes reports and graphs and other business reports as assigned.
7. Takes, summarizes, prepares and distributes meeting minutes.
8. Promotes quality and safety to help maintain a safe and pleasant work
environment, follows safety regulations, and actively contributes towards a
9. This position requires positive and active support of the company, the
customer and the co-worker.
10. Must participate in quality management and quality improvement activities.
11. Perform other duties as may be required by the Program Director.
Frequent interaction with personnel.
Frequent interaction with peers.
Interface regularly with other management team members.
Interaction with customers.
Qualifications And Experience
High school diploma or GED
Functions and Human Services.
Current Arizona Driver's License.
Comply with a Drug Free workplace.
Associates or Bachelor's degree in Business
Experience in supervision.
Strong Verbal and written communications skills.
Fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
Able to effectively employ analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to develop written reports.
Able to travel.
Basic knowledge of computer software programs.
Able to sit and stand for extended periods of time, less frequently,
walking, lifting and reaching.
Able to hear ordinary conversation and phone communications.
Visual capacity necessary to fulfill documentation, responsibilities of job.
Able to operate general office equipment.
Able to operate Company vehicles.
Air conditioned and/or heated office setting.
Will accommodate as appropriate and reasonable.
I understand that State and Federal Laws strictly prohibit unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, or destruction of confidential, sensitive or protected health information. Penalties for violation may include ChangePoint disciplinary action, including termination of employment, and/or criminal or civil action.
I certify that I have read and understand my job description and the above Employee Confidentiality Statement